Friday, February 5, 2010

My daily driver

This is the SS50Z I use daily to drive around town.

It is just a moped, but it is the fastest way to get around Utrecht, less traffic lights and no problems with one way streets.

Many parts are not original to this bike, allmost everything except the frame.
Some changes still to be made before it goes to the painter, but I haven't decided on a color yet.



4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading this! When researching commercial window tinting boynton beach, I came across All 2Gether Wraps and was impressed with the services they offer. Their website highlights how professional window tinting can improve comfort, protect interior furnishings from UV damage, and enhance the overall appearance of commercial buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to preserve your vehicle’s shine and make routine cleaning easier, ceramic coating virginia beachservices can be a worthwhile option. Nu Image Detail focuses on professional surface preparation and vehicle protection, helping create a cleaner, glossier finish that is easier to maintain over time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you're searching for dependable car detailing woodbridge va, Keen Ees Auto Detailing is a name worth remembering. Their website offers helpful information on paint protection, ceramic coatings, interior detailing, and long-term vehicle maintenance. I appreciate that they focus on quality workmanship and educating car owners, making it easier to keep a vehicle looking clean, protected, and well-maintained throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete