Friday, April 15, 2011

C110

My C110 also had some work done to it, and I even rode it to work for a few days.
The original front brake arm had a lot of play in it because of worn rubbers, so I temporarily replaced it with some balljoints and a piece of 8mm threaded bar, this really improved breaking because there is no more distortion in the system.
Now I want to look at replacing the bushings on the original brake arm with bearings, then I will have the same effect, but with original looks.


And I openend up the rebuilt C110 motor again to fit it with a kickstart shaft I found on ebay, it is now ready to be fitted.
Note the breatherbox, the lid is homemade, with thanks to Ralph for lending me his original unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment