Today, the S90 had its first turnover, with thanks to the gastank lent to me by Ralph.
It was strapped at the back, with an SS50 tankmount rubber, but atleast it fitted at the front, as the frame is wider then the SS50 tanks I have.
Of course it didn't start right away, I didn't have spark.
After checking just about everything, it turned out to be dirt and/or conservation between the points that needed some sandpaper instead of the normal filing with a nail file.
After that was done, It started reluctantly, telling me that it wants some work done to the carb to get it running properly. But it sounds potent, a little too potent for a sunday afternoon in a rural area, so we took it back inside again to continue with jetting another day, after I took some pictures.
Next to my moped it is just a small bike.