Sunday, February 6, 2011

90 swingarm

With the CB50 racer I experienced an enormous change in handling when the swingarm was converted to needlebearings, so naturally this was also planned for the 90.
Honda uses rubber silentblocks in their swingarms which will flex when you turn into a corner.
These silentblocks have abnormal sizes when compared to standard bearings, this is why a bush was made to fit around the 24mm bearing and into the 25mm swingarm.


This will be pressed into he swingarm and blocked off using our "patented" maintenance free method.

1 comment:

  1. I love your website. I am in the process of converting a yamaha fs1 into a TA125 look a like racer. Whenever I am in doubt, I stumble onto your website and find great inspiration. What needle bearings do you use for this conversion?

    ReplyDelete